<VV> Viton-ed push rod tubes seeping?

DTerry8123 at aol.com DTerry8123 at aol.com
Thu Sep 1 09:39:16 EDT 2016

I agree with Lon. I have Vitons that were installed in my Corsa in 1983.
They are not leaking. The push rod tubes have been removed and re installed
for  other work during that time using the same seals. Still no leaks.

Dan Terry
1965 Corsa 140 coupe
Corvair Atlanta

In a message dated 9/1/2016 9:12:51 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,