<VV> motors and a CNY machine shop.

N2VZD at aol.com N2VZD at aol.com
Sun Sep 11 19:15:07 EDT 2016

We have a class act machine shop near us in Auburn NY.He is famous and busy
 with race and monster truck stuff. He has done Corvair work a long time.
Last Time I was there he mentioned that if he had a junk block , he could
make a  fixture to bore Corvair Cylinders . He has a very nice machine for
doing blocks  , and another one for cylinders such as Motorcycles and small
engines. So I took  apart an old 62 80HP today , and will take it there
tomorrow. He will let me  know when he is ready. The other motor is a 64 95HP
looking very good inside. I  will take it further apart and go thru it sometime
soon. I have the differential  sold , after I go thru it. The 3 SPD
transmission is up for grabs , it fits 64  and 65.  FOB Memphis NY.
Regards, Tim Colson