<VV> Fw: clutch question 1969

Michael Kovacs kovacsmj at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 12 19:30:26 EDT 2016

Revisiting. The clutch rod was incorrectly assembled to the fork. I reassembled it correctly with the pin.The only problem is that there was no cotter pin installed in the pin and now I cannot figure how to get the cotter pin into he pin that secures the fork to the rod while in a fully assembled drive train.

PS:I had marked the top of the rod as last assembly

 How important is the cotter pin anyway?