<VV> Oil Recommendation

Dale Dewald d66dewald at gmail.com
Thu Sep 15 22:28:16 EDT 2016

Hello Steve,
Sorry for the late reply but if you like Mobil 1, use the 10W-30 High
Mileage formulation, which is API type SL and has 1000/1100 ppm P/Zn.
The otherwise better choice is Mobil 1 Turbo Diesel Truck 5W-40 with API
rating CJ‐4, CI‐4, CI‐4+, SN, and 1130/1250 ppm P/Zn.  I have used the
Mobil 1 High Mileage in several of my Corvairs that well broken in do
not get driven enough to justify filling with Amsoil.

Dale Dewald
Hancock, MI