<VV> Coil spring reinstall on LM?

FrankDuVal corvairduval at cox.net
Sat Apr 1 23:27:34 EDT 2017

I use a length of 1/2-13 threaded rod in place of the shock absorber, a
1/2" thick plate of aluminum across the bottom of the a-arm with a hole
for the threaded rod..

The spring will need some prying as you raise the arm to make it snap
into place (it really needs to be installed while being held in an arc,
not straight.

I also use a floor jack to raise the arm, just running the nut up on the
rod to keep the spring from getting away.

Remember, the spring has enough force to do bodily harm to you and other
stuff n the garage.

Frank DuVal