<VV> Solenoid

Jim Becker mr.jebecker at gmail.com
Mon Apr 3 15:06:22 EDT 2017

I don't belong to the County Risk Sharing Authority, so a corsa.org login
isn't particularly helpful.  I did try my regular CORSA login for
corvair.org.  In fact, between yesterday and today I tried it a half dozen
times to make sure I didn't key it in wrong.  I even logged in to
www.corvair.org to make sure I had my password right.  It worked there but
not for stock.corvair.org.

If it wasn't worth the trouble yesterday, it is even less worth it today.

Jim Becker