<VV> Interior Door paint on 1962 Monza coupe?

JRVIDRINE at aol.com JRVIDRINE at aol.com
Mon Apr 3 16:52:17 EDT 2017

Folks,

I'm getting ready to change out my upholstery and door  panels on my car.
I would like to know if anyone knows what color the  paint is on the
interior metal surfaces of a 1962 Monza coupe.  The  exterior color is Autumn Gold
and the interior is red.

I would like to get some red SPRAY paint to touch up the rusted area on the
 drivers door side.  I'm not doing a fancy restoration, just want to get it
 looking decent.  There is some rust in that area where the previous owner
hung his arm out the window.

I would like to have the right color so it doesn't look bad.

Thanks,

Randy Vidrine
62 Monza Coupe
Branch, LA