<VV> LM tinted windshield buy recommendations?

taruffi57 at aol.com taruffi57 at aol.com
Sat Apr 8 12:10:58 EDT 2017

Getting nearer re-installing glass in my '69 coupe.  Since I haven't found a reasonable price on an original tinted set,....yet, I need advice on brand /seller of a windshield that best matches tint color of the originals..    That is in case I DO find a set of original tinted side glasses.  Otherwise I will just have my orig. clear side glasses tinted.  Just saying I'm trying not to end up with a big color mismatch between front and side glass.

I am in Central Florida.

Joe Dunlap