<VV> Need CORSA glovebox door

taruffi57 at aol.com taruffi57 at aol.com
Sun Apr 9 14:19:53 EDT 2017

Still trying to find a good unscuffed black wrinkle painted CORSA glovebox door.  ANY scuffing across the wrinkle paint will be clearly seen if one only applies a light coat of satin black over a well-cleaned door.  If there are any marks on yours, I can't use it.  And no, I'm not stripping the black wrinkle paint.  Already did the other 2 pieces and they came out well with just the above paint effort.  I am at 34484 Fla. zipcode if you can supply.

Thanks,

Joe Dunlap