<VV> 65' Corvair Vaccum hose install?

FrankDuVal corvairduval at cox.net
Tue Apr 11 08:56:22 EDT 2017

3/8" id hose from balance tube to both heads at the ports under the
carburetors.

Smaller line from balance tube center to metal line going to vacuum
modulator on transmission.

Large tube coming off center of balance tube going to PCV metal tube at
the orifice hole in PCV tube. Wait, A/C car in 65, has PCV Valve. Look
in 1962/3 supplement, online at corvanatics.com.

Small line from vertical carburetor port on right carburetor to vacuum
advance unit on distributor. Vertical port on left carburetor has cap,
goes no where.

Does the A/C idle up solenoid on this car also have a vacuum line? If it
does, line should be in A/C section of accessories.

Carburetor vacuum lines shown in fuel section.

Frank DuVal