<VV> Trunk Lock Needed

Paul Siano paulsiano at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 11 21:17:28 EDT 2017

Frank, thank you very much for the information and the offer to help.
I am happy to report that I took it to a local locksmith...I watched and chatted with him as he fixed it.  (a tiny stamped piece of metal became dislodged which caused the problem)  We got along just fine and he didn't want any money after spending 40-45 minutes on it. I insisted on paying and we agreed to have lunch soon...we seem to have a lot in common.
My trunk lock is fixed and I made a friend.
I am a happy old man.
Thanks again,
Paul Siano
Lecanto, FL