<VV> [fastvair] adapter between sending unit and gauge

mark at noakes.com mark at noakes.com
Sat Apr 22 07:47:40 EDT 2017

Did you check with the vendor on the linear only aspect? The manual
talks about multiple calibration points that would address at least some
nonlinearity but agreed thermistors are more than just a little
nonlinear. I think they mean multiple linear segments with multiple
calibration points...aka piecewise linear.

I never thought about it much but something like this could also be
readily built for nonlinear thermistor signal conversion using an
Arduino compatible board and analog interface electronics. You could put
in whatever curve you needed then. The femtodiuno is the size of a
postage stamp. I used one to convert a slightly nonlinear potentiometer
analog signal into a digital readout in degrees for a project at work.

Mark