<VV> Yenko Stinger Owners - This is for you!

Allan Lacki redbat01 at verizon.net
Fri Apr 28 13:30:35 EDT 2017

Yenko Stinger Owners - This is for you!

Hi! My name is Matt Avery & I'm a writer based in Chicago. My work can be seen here http://www.dailyherald.com/lifestyle/classic-cars/. I'm currently writing a book on the story of COPO and came across your site. I was wondering if any of your members purchased Stingers new and could share their memories of using them. In addition, if any members currently have Stingers, literature, ads, etc. - anything related. I can be reached here or my email mattaverymedia at gmail.com. Thanks in advance and hope to hear fro you. Regards, Matt