<VV> Fluid change

Dale Dewald d66dewald at gmail.com
Sun Apr 30 19:34:05 EDT 2017

Hello Guy,
I agree with Smitty.  It is almost as much work to suction out the fluid
from both the transmission and differential as it is to drill a hole and
tap it.  The key is to have everything ready so that once you drill
through and the fluid starts gushing out, you can be ready to start
tapping the hole.  The flow will subside to a trickle but still will be
enough to flush the chips.  Wear old clothing, exam gloves and splash
goggles.  Get a bunch of cardboard to lay down under the car to absorb
the mess.  Make sure to refill with GL-4 transaxle fluid such as this:

http://www.amsoil.com/shop/by-product/transmission-fluid/manual/manual-transmission-and-transaxle-gear-lube-75w-90/

Dale Dewald
Hancock, MI