<VV> 2018 Convention dates?

Matt Nall patiomatt at aol.com
Wed Aug 9 21:37:42 EDT 2017

I am hoping to attend my first convention with two unusual Corvairs. One is
my original owner 1966 Sprint by Fitch and the other is a highly modified
'64 Spyder roadster. The latter is a real hot rod shortened 17" with shaved
doors and windshield cut down 5" to mimic the 1962 GM concept car "Super
Spyder". I can't say that I'm familiar with the various groups.
   But one thing that struck me is the length of the convention at 6 days
seems like a long time? If there are any young enthusiasts out there (maybe
not) this schedule may preclude one from attending unless they are retired?
Fortunately I am retired but these kind of events need to be inclusive and
promote young enthusiasts. Bear in mind I've never been to a convention and
am NOT knowledgeable and may well be off base but thought I offer my 2
cents.
   Sounds like a fun event and looking forward to attending!

Conventions are fun!  And you don't have to be there all days to enjoy it..

And actually  people working are the most able to attend  IF  they have their finances in order..and plan  other things around it!  Everyone is busy...even retirees!

What's the Roadster look like today.....  we haven't seen it since the early 2000's.  I'll attach a pic

Matt Nall
Charleston, Oregon
http://tinyurl.com/The-Corvair-Patio

http://tinyurl.com/Matts-Tech-Pages