<VV> Need part of an air cleaner

Grant Young gyoungwolf at earthlink.net
Mon Aug 14 12:17:00 EDT 2017

I am looking for the top (cover) for a performance air cleaner system that Clarks sells for 4-carb engines - the oval style with a 3" K&N filter. The anodized gold top is held on with a set of springs. One of the tops I have is damaged, so I am hoping someone out there has a spare one? Just drop me a line if so.
Grant Young

More information about the VirtualVairs mailing list