<VV> 1970 V8 UltraVan #526 For Sale in Shelburne Falls, MA

Owen Strawn owenstrawn at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 17 08:50:37 EDT 2017

New listing on craigslist:

https://westernmass.craigslist.org/cto/d/1970-ultra-van-camper/6267349136.html

Here is a project for you! Only about 100 of these beauties are left. The early units were made with Corvair engines, this is a later model and has a 350 Chevrolet engine that runs great. The van is mostly aluminum and does need some repair work. Call for details and with any questions. I recently completed a 1967 Corvair model and it sold almost instantly. Need some $$ for a different project so can let this one go. Has Powerglide transmission with a marine inverter. Rear wheel drive with positraction. Corvette rear axle set up.
---------------------Phone number listed is (413) 625-8634 - which resolves to Chester Matys on whitepages.com
No pictures of the interior are shown, but it had dark brown paneling (walnut?) with avocado green vinyl accents and harvest gold upholstery the last time we saw it.

Safe travels,Owen