<VV> Help - Need Cores

Grant Young gyoungwolf at earthlink.net
Thu Aug 31 13:07:16 EDT 2017

This is a request to purchase carburetor cores. I am buying all years and styles and will pay the postage to get them to me. I will also trade for rebuilt units if you prefer and will buy partial units. My orders have almost tripled since this time last year, (so much for retirement), but about half the cores I get are not re-buildable, and a lot of owners are holding on to them. I am paying more than anyone I know, so please drop me a private reply for a quote to get some Christmas money in your wallets.
Thanks very much,
Grant Young, Wolf Enterprises