<VV> Finally! Ethanol Proof Carb Pump Cups - Adv.

Grant Young gyoungwolf at earthlink.net
Fri Dec 1 18:40:19 EST 2017

After years of "badgering" and working with possible suppliers and sending and testing samples for ethanol proof H/HV carburetor accelerator pump cups, they are here! Previous cups are ethanol "resistant" and do a pretty good job for most users, but these are a major step up. I have received my initial supply and will be installing them in all future rebuilds and rebuild kits. If you can't wait, just drop me a private note.
The Carbmeister