<VV> $1 CPF HUBCAP CLOCK RAFFLE

Allan Lacki redbat01 at verizon.net
Sun Dec 17 09:04:36 EST 2017

Hi Everybody,

Rod Murray graciously offered to conduct this raffle on behalf of the Corvair Preservation Foundation (CPF).  We think it’s a swell idea.  The CPF is an all-volunteer organization so all the proceeds of this raffle will be devoted toward upkeep of our new Corvair Museum in Decatur.

Allan Lacki for the CPF

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Hello Corvair enthusiasts,

I’m e-raffling one of my Corvair hubcap clock w/ all net proceeds benefiting the Corvair Preservation Foundation.  Not a scam - this is a CPF approved raffle. I make these at home and usually sell for $30.

Note this raffle and pictures are posted on Facebook at CORVAIR Owners Group, Corvair Trader, and the CPF page.  Please check those out.

E-Tickets are just $1, buy as many as you like - it’s for a good cause.  Process is EZ. Send your ticket purchase amount via PayPal to rmurray8996 at gmail.com<mailto:rmurray8996 at gmail.com> w/ the message “CPF hubcap raffle”.  To avoid service charges, PLEASE use the “send to friend” option.  I’ll reply w/ your raffle #’s (1,2,3,4...) based on # of participants.

Winner announced on New Years Day @ 5pm est. I’ll post a video of the winning number being pulled and arrange delivery of the clock to the winner immediately after. I’ll also announce the total amount raised for the CPF and immediately forward raffle proceeds to our CPF curators.

That’s it.  Good luck to all participants. WE HAVE TWO WEEKS TO RAISE SOME MONEY, Let’s have some fun and do some good over the holidays. Again this raffle is CPF-approved so play w confidence.

Happy holidays,

Rod Murray
Pittsburgh
CORSA, Corvanatics