<VV> $1 CPF HUBCAP CLOCK RAFFLE

Allan Lacki redbat01 at verizon.net
Mon Dec 18 11:16:59 EST 2017

Hi Byron LaMotte,

I'm attaching a photo of the hubcap clock to this message.  It may appear as a link below.  I'm not sure how to post photos to VirtualVairs, or even if it's possible to do it!

If all else fails, let me know, and I'll send the photo to your personal email address.  You can also find photos on some of the other Corvair discussion boards, like Corvair Center Forum and CorvairForum, not to mention the usual Corvair-centric Facebook pages, like Corvair Owners Group.

Al