<VV> Looking for some advice on low compression

FrankDuVal corvairduval at cox.net
Wed Dec 27 21:32:51 EST 2017

Flashing is the "extra" stuff hanging off of cast parts. The stuff can
be found on plastic or metal cast parts.

http://www.sharesinc.org/deburring-flash-removal.php

I find flashing on a Corvair head is a problem where it covers holes
where air flows. No air flow= no cooling.  Limited air flow = reduced
cooling.  If it just makes the fin longer, I do not remove it.

Frank DuVal