<VV> LM alignment

Joel McGregor joel at joelsplace.com
Sat Feb 4 23:08:35 EST 2017

I'm a certified Hunter alignment tech if that means anything.  He was going the wrong direction for sure.  His machine might not know the difference between positive and negative caster.  I still get confused on positive and negative but I know which direction the spindle should tilt and that isn't it.  Very, very few vehicles in my experience call for negative caster.  I've actually only seen it in spec sheets.
Joel McGregor