<VV> Front suspension

Sethracer at aol.com Sethracer at aol.com
Mon Feb 6 14:24:42 EST 2017

Stew - See the two photos. When installed in the car,  the upper A-Arm  is
"leaning" down at the back to provide caster during rotational travel -  See
the "inside" shot. (The two front crossmember mounting bolts are level to
the ground when installed) In order for the ball-joint to provide a "flat"
mounting face toward the spindle, needed for clearance, the mounting
surface for the ball joint is twisted back the other way, see the "outside"  shot.
(downward toward the front.) Does this make sense? - Seth

inside right side

Outside - Right side

In a message dated 2/6/2017 11:10:35 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,