<VV> No Corvair - parting out a Caddy

Grant Young gyoungwolf at earthlink.net
Sun Feb 26 19:18:08 EST 2017

I am parting ways with my 1972 Cadillac Meteor hearse after many years of thinking I would be able to find some time to resurrect it (play on words?). It is a commercial combi chassis with 76K miles. I am offering members first shot at any parts before going to ebay and craig's list. I sold the engine and transmission today and the external sheet metal is probably too rusty, but there is a lot of good chrome, glass, and internals. Just drop me a private email for cheap prices, and please pass the word around. I also have a lot of 351C engine performance parts that have to go.
Grant