<VV> VirtualVairs Digest, Vol 144, Issue 2

RoboMan91324 at aol.com RoboMan91324 at aol.com
Tue Jan 3 16:20:39 EST 2017

Trey,

Assuming you are not having fun with us, you are going about this all
wrong.  I did a search for  a '63 van and if I found the right one, the engine
looks like a complete  kluge.  (It must be the one.  How many custom, three
carb FCs are out  there?)  Either it has 140 heads with one secondary missing
or it has one  two carb 140 head and a one carb head added.

The text says that "the engine looks pretty nice but I found a  photo of
the engine from a few years ago ..."  Is the present engine  different from
the pictured engine?

I remember a couple of years ago, our chapter had an event at  a custom car
outfit that did work with the movie industry.  They showed us  an FC in the
early stages of work that had a three carb setup.  They  just threw the
motor together with available parts so they could move it  around.  Maybe the
van featured in the website is the result of his custom  work.  Assume you
will need major work to the motor if it is the one  pictured.  Who knows what
kind of Frankenstein creation it is.

Doc

In a message dated 1/3/2017 9:00:06 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,

Message:  3