<VV> Another A/C Part Request Needed - C Attachment

Scott Morehead moreheadscott at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 4 14:07:50 EST 2017

Ladies and gentleman, boys and girls, people of all ages, or just savvy stoical part collectors - a customer has a special need for the following bracket - #1 in the exploded view diagram - just let me know how many you wish to disperse with and a price - Customer needs two minimum, and I might take a couple extra - Doesn't matter if it is a single or multiples, left or right, upside down or down side right - If you can assist in this nationwide search - don't dial 911 - just tug my ear with the particulars and a sweet warm hearty thank you in advance. Best regards,

Scott Morehead
843 - 478 - 4223