<VV> Glen Pray Cord information ?

N2VZD at aol.com N2VZD at aol.com
Sun Jan 15 11:22:17 EST 2017

Any wiring or other documentation out there? This is a 67 140 4 spd . I
will be replacing the wiring harness, and converting the 4 spd to an automatic
,  among other things. Right now I am preparing to drop the motor soon.
So far , it is an interesting "project" for sure. Thanks for the pictures of
a  powerglide dash.
IF there is a powerglide shifter mount and panel out there available , I
would like to hear about it , otherwise it is time to design my  own.
http://www.cnycorvair.com/Little_Corvair_Shop.php

Regards, Tim Colson