<VV> VirtualVairs Digest, Vol 150, Issue 3

Dorran randkdorran at gmail.com
Thu Jul 6 01:03:57 EDT 2017

Here is a picture of Columbia Basin's feather flag. It stands about 16-18'.
We have both a stake stand and one for the concrete. There is a picture of
each of the adaptions. The one for concrete has a fork that fits under a car
tire. It is sturdy when the wind blows, even when everyone else is taking
down awnings. The design is such that even with the flag a few inches (maybe
a foot) from the fender it never touches the car, even in the wind.

R.B. Dorran
Columbia Basin Corvairs