<VV> 64 coupe rear window trim clips approximate location?

Ignacio Valdes ivaldes1 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 10 15:47:28 EDT 2017

Hi all, My 1964 coupe rear window used to leak. I had to keep putting in 3M
Window weld to make it stop. Now that it has stopped I want to put the trim
back on but have lost the location of the two rear upper trim clips in the
window weld. I would rather not dig around in the window weld to find them.
If anyone would be so kind as to measure from the side approximately the
position of the trim clips as circled in red in the picture I would
appreciate it.