<VV> [Corsabod] Nattional Convention

BobHelt at aol.com BobHelt at aol.com
Wed Jul 12 20:58:57 EDT 2017

Mike,
thanks for the reply and Congratulations for being reelected. It's good to
know who the rest of the BoD are.

I all fairness, yes you did name the replacements for our business
management but who are these individuals? Their names alone mean nothing (to me
anyway). What are their backgrounds and skills?

In a message dated 7/12/2017 1:17:14 P.M. US Mountain Standard Time,