<VV> Misses like crazy

Billsmileyiii billsmileyiii at aol.com
Mon Jul 24 09:39:26 EDT 2017

Hi Folks,

I am having a problem with my wife's 1963 corvair Monza convertible. It
is the first car she purchased new.
The car starts quickly, choke functions normally, rives normally, motor
mounts are solid. When the accelerator is to the floor the car accelerates
normally but if I attempt to hold a steady speed, in any gear (3 spd manual),
it is very erratic, it seems to miss so severely, resulting in a jerky ride. The
carbs were rebuilt several years back but the car has not been driven regularly.
I do not use gas with ethanol. Any ideas? Suggestions?

Thanks
Bill

You only live once but if you do it right ...once is enough

When you are lucky enough to be at the beach...... you are lucky enough :)