<VV> Misses like crazy

Bryan Blackwell bryan at skiblack.com
Mon Jul 24 10:59:57 EDT 2017

I had a similar issue with Pamela, our '66.  Chased a whole bunch of fuel system things that made it run better but didn't fix it.

Turned out that the mechanical advance weights had slightly rusted and were sticking.  No need to remove the distributor, just take it apart to get at the weights/springs and cleaned it all up, then I applied a *very* light coating of grease to the pivots and weights.  Now she has that Corvair hum again!

--Bryan