<VV> For Sale: Original Wayne 100 boat - One Time Offer

Tony . ottawacorvairguy at yahoo.ca
Sun May 14 23:55:32 EDT 2017

Hello,

Recently someone was able to get me to look at my long term plans in a different way.

What, you ask, does this have to do with The Best Original Wayne 100 I have seen to date?

For years now, Marie and I have been collecting Ultravans for our hopes and dreams of having a working Ultravan Museum. Over 6 years ago I also found a very nice original Wayne 100 boat which I added to our collection and museum plans. Vehicles that came about from an individual's vision. YES - I would like to own a Tucker automobile for the same reason. Sadly I could never afford one. Grin.

Back to the Wayne 100.

I really do not want to sell it. It took me many years to find such a nice Wayne 100. But I have decided to offer my original Wayne 100 up for sale.  A one time offer.  For sale - ONLY if a buyer comes along before we have a contract on our house, which is currently up for sale. I don't mean to sound harsh. But my price is not negotiable - because I have never seen another Wayne 100 like it and the funds will be helpful now with our Ultravan plans and not needed once we have sold our house.  However, This Wayne 100 is not replaceable and I would like a first right of refusal to buy it back. FYI - This original Wayne 100 was part of a private collection and stored inside for decades. It was appraised at $8500 when I purchased it over 6 years ago. My firm price is 12k for a restored trailer and an original Wayne 100 boat. Both of which have a clear title & paper work. That is what it will take for me to let it go at this time! It has to provide me with something more valuable than keeping - to let it go. Otherwise - I don't need to sell it.

Thank you for your interest.
Sincerely, Tony

Picture can be seen here.
http://corvaircenter.com/phorum/read.php?1,923563

|   |
FS - Original Wayne 100 boat - One Time Offer.
   |   |