<VV> Corvair storage for a few hours tomorrow N Houston & empty trailer going to Houston

Joel McGregor joel at joelsplace.com
Mon May 15 17:57:38 EDT 2017

I'm travelling to Houston from DFW tomorrow. I'm hopefully buying a '64. I need a place on the North side of Houston to keep it for a few hours while I go buy a tire balancer. Then I'll pick it up on my way home. It will need to sit there from about noon until around 9pm.  The car is in Trinity if that helps.
If anyone needs anything hauled to Houston or something not too large brought back I might be able to do that for you. Maybe an engine or transaxle or seats, etc.
Thanks,
Joel McGregor