<VV> FC turn signal refit, convert to late model turn signal.

Jon Peters 1tallguy at att.net
Mon May 22 18:43:56 EDT 2017

A few years back, or is it many, I found an article on how the change the 63 and older FC turn-signal from the cable / slide switch to the 64 FC design, by using a late model switch, steering tube, arm, and cover. I did this to my 63 Greenbrier and worked / works great. But now I want to change my 62 Rampside over and can not find the article again. Any one have a copy, or know where to find it, I think it might have been in one of the CORSA Communica
Thank you Jon Peters