<VV> CYL SIZE performance question

N2VZD at aol.com N2VZD at aol.com
Sat May 27 16:44:56 EDT 2017

Dumb? question. Would I feel much difference between .060 piston /
cylinders over a set of .020 ?
I have a set of like new .020 here with reconditioned rods etc , but would
buy full fin cylinders. Otherwise I have to buy the whole wad new.
Building another new FC motor in my spare? time. The truck is used for a lot of
highway driving during the summer.
My present motor has .060 setup , 260 cam , and 95hp heads (recently
changed ) Runs very good. It needs to come out to clean and re detail because of
the 10 plus gallon oil spill I had last year. It was / is  a yucky mess of
used synthetic oil. One of the motors will be sold when I am done (probably
next  year)
The Crampside is sold , gone , paid for.  It will soon become a local
attraction by an accomplished car  builder.
Regards, Tim Colson