<VV> Need VV help - Need pics of 1962 & 1963 Fisher Trim atgs

Rick Loving ral1963 at comcast.net
Tue May 30 19:48:39 EDT 2017

I need some VV help. I have been working on a project to calculate an
estimated production by model, by Assembly plant, using the BODY number on
the Fisher tag for each model type.

I have completed the 65 & 66 Break down, that can be seen here..

 <http://corvaircenter.com/phorum/read.php?1,922630,924677#msg-924677>
http://corvaircenter.com/phorum/read.php?1,922630,924677#msg-924677

I have also completed the 1st draft of the 60 &61 production numbers ,
partially seen here..

 <http://corvaircenter.com/phorum/read.php?1,924855,925116#msg-925116>
http://corvaircenter.com/phorum/read.php?1,924855,925116#msg-925116

I am now trying to work on the 62 & 63 years, but I do not have enough
examples of 1962 and 1963 Fisher Trim tags to create enough data points to
get good numbers.

If you have 62 or 63 Corvair, or know where one is, or have friend who has
one..please snap a picture of the Fisher Tag and send it to me at
RAL1963 at comcast.net so I can add the data to my file sand wrap up the 62 &
63 model years.

Rick Loving

Corvair historian & chronicler of useless facts