<VV> VirtualVairs Digest, Vol 154, Issue 19

James Weppelman jweppel at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 15 17:31:03 EST 2017

Scott,

For what its worth there are some racks out there that would work, but are not exact. I used one off a karman gia. same brackets, and length. But it wasn't square. Had to take about a 11/2" out of the back bar and tig it. also the rails did not have a "V" cut in the ends that go over roof humps. Looks good though. You can see it at the upcoming convention in Pittsburgh. www.corvairpittsburgh.com<http://www.corvairpittsburgh.com>. I love theses selfish plugs. LOL!

Jim Weppelman

Pittsburgh

48th International Corvair Convention Pittsburgh, PA 2018<http://www.corvairpittsburgh.com/>
www.corvairpittsburgh.com
The 2018 International Corvair Convention will be held July 23 - 26, 2018 in Pittsburgh, PA at the Doubletree Hotel Greentree.

Message: 2