<VV> LM tinted glass

Bryan Blackwell bryan at skiblack.com
Mon Oct 2 22:08:40 EDT 2017

Anyone who can decode a body tag will know it wasn't factory installed.  Kent Sullivan has a good reference for 65 to 67:

http://www.corvairkid.com/65-67rpocode.htm

Understand - I don't care, I'm a "build the car the way you want" guy.  Personally I'd install it.  But the question was posed regarding value.

From a "what will make the car worth more to a buyer" perspective, what I see is that originality matters more than what the car is equipped with now.  My take is that adding options that can be verified as un-original won't really add to the value of the car.

--Bryan