<VV> Rampside Upholstery - Seat?

Mark Luther mark.luther at deakin.edu.au
Thu Oct 19 16:34:00 EDT 2017

Hello Rampsiders!

You may have read our article earlier this year in CORSA about the Great Rampside Adventure!

I am looking now for information (or someone) who can help on obtaining a seat cover.
There are several 'custom' covers which I've seen that are fantastic....and I'd like to connect with
Someone who can produce an excellent custom cover.

Is there anyone out there who can provide a lead?

luther at deakin.edu.au<mailto:luther at deakin.edu.au>

Cheers

Dr. Mark B. Luther
Associate Professor/Director Construction Management
Deakin University
School of Architecture & Building
Faculty of Science, Engineering and Built Environment
Geelong Waterfront Campus,
Locked Bag 20000,
Geelong Victoria, 3220 Australia
(03) 5227 8385
0437 005 918
http://deakin.edu.au/scitech/ab/about/staff-profiles/display/index.php?username=luther

Important Notice: The contents of this email are intended solely for the named addressee and are confidential; any unauthorised use, reproduction or storage of the contents is expressly prohibited. If you have received this email in error, please delete it and any attachments immediately and advise the sender by return email or telephone.

Deakin University does not warrant that this email and any attachments are error or virus free.