<VV> Exhaust options

Matt Nall patiomatt at aol.com
Sun Oct 22 12:43:31 EDT 2017

Ah, because we low lifes on VV don't know the secret handshake of Fast
Vairs!

Frank DuVal

On 10/22/2017 11:23 AM, Marc Marcoulides via VirtualVairs wrote:

> was re-posting some info from fastvair, email from Matt said I must not.

Come on Guys... that's called "Cross- posting"  and causes confusion!  And I did not write  "MUST NOT"   I wrote "PLEASE DON"T"

Now I know how politicians / Stars  feel when  talking to the Press!!! GG

And VV  is not  "Low Lifes"  Just as FASTVAIR  is not for STOCK  discussions....

I'd like to ask everyone   to PLEASE  read the "LIST RULES"  when it is delivered on the 1st of the month....

Matt Nall
Charleston, Oregon
http://tinyurl.com/The-Corvair-Patio

http://tinyurl.com/Matts-Tech-Pages