<VV> Oil

BBRT chsadek at comcast.net
Wed Oct 25 14:25:19 EDT 2017

I get a LOT of trade publications in the automotive field. Never heard that synthetic oil wears seals, rubber or otherwise.
Ethanol affects seals.. Reported numerous times plus other ill effects. VITON seals are great for static seals like o-rings on push rod tubes. Not so good for rotating surfaces.
Chuck S