<VV> 2020 CORSA Convention / San Diego!

Matt Nall patiomatt at aol.com
Thu Oct 26 14:29:40 EDT 2017

Glad to hear that the San Diego CC plans to host the 2020 convention. Back in the late '90s, when I was a member, a plea for a West Coast site for the annual convention was going unanswered, and I suggested that we host it. Some of the old pharts slapped me down, citing all the work required for the '78 convention. They just didn't want to do it again. Apparently the current members are younger and have more energy. I hope I can attend. --Tom in Ohio    On T

I'm only 1,000  miles away and "hope" to attend!   We haven't met up  since 2001 / St. Charles?  You left San Diego first  and then I left in 2003..

Or was it 2009 in Cedar Rapids?

Matt Nall
Charleston, Oregon
http://tinyurl.com/The-Corvair-Patio