<VV> CORSA's Vendor Program

BobHelt at aol.com BobHelt at aol.com
Mon Sep 4 14:41:54 EDT 2017

Yes, the CORSA BoD  has authorized a one-time free ad in the Communique for
our vendors, large or  small. Since I am the coordinator, contact me at
_Bobhelt at aol.com_ (mailto:Bobhelt at aol.com)  for your interest in participating
in this  program.

You must be a member of  CORSA to participate.

Only you  know your business so it will be up to you to provide the actual
ad photos and  text.

Tell your story and  history, plus what you have to offer to the club
members.

Depending on how much information you provide, your  ad could be 1/4 of a
page or much larger.

Printing your ad in the Communique will take place  when there is room
enough, so we cannot guarantee it will appear in any specific  issue.