<VV> oil consumption

N2VZD at aol.com N2VZD at aol.com
Wed Sep 13 09:07:02 EDT 2017

Ever since my overheating episode climbing RT2 in Mass on our way to
Clark's show 2 years ago I am using lots of oil . The motor got so hot (could
not pull over , had several vehicles stuck behind mw) the light came on , and
the belt was still on. I pulled over at the top parking area , let it cool
down  , added oil and went the rest of the way. Came home a better route .
It has  recent 60 over full fin cylinders . I hope I make it to the show
again this year  , and redo the motor this winter. I hope it is just Rings. It
has 95HP heads on  it now .
 Hope I make it that far OK , it runs very good , but uses a lot of  oil.
Regards, Tim Colson