<VV> 2017 Corvair Affair POSTPONED

Allan Lacki redbat01 at verizon.net
Wed Sep 13 14:08:26 EDT 2017

Hi Everybody,   I just received this important notice from Central Florida Corvairs:

Due to the impact of Hurricane Irma on the Daytona Shores area and the damage to the Oceanside Inn, the 2017 Corvair Affair scheduled for 9/15/2017 to 9/17/2017 has been POSTPONED

The hotel sustained some damage, the pool, some entrances and oceanfront rooms are not available. The hotel may be back together the following week but is booked for other events. Also, and most importantly, many members are not yet back to normal.

For these reasons, the CFC board has determined that we will cancel and regroup and plan the event for March.

Important note: If you have reserved lodging at the Oceanside Inn, call ASAP and cancel your reservation.

Be Safe,

Rick and the Crew at Central Florida Corvairs

Allan Lacki
CORSA Board, Eastern Division
redbat01 at verizon.net