<VV> Late Model Amber Rear Signals ?

FrankDuVal corvairduval at cox.net
Thu Aug 2 23:34:47 EDT 2018

You've gotten advice on how to do it, now let me answer your question
that was not a question.

Here in the USA we are used to red signals in the rear for turn, brake
and running (tail) since the beginning of car production with lights.
Some makes have amber in the rear for turn signals (even GM tried it in
the 80s), but the majority I see on the road commuting are all red. Our
2015 Buick has red rear turn signals. I do not get any safety argument
for amber. Blinking lamp is turn signal, simple. Heck, just getting
people to use turn signals would be the safety improvement around here!

So the answer to "why" is , because it works fine!

Frank DuVal