<VV> Late Model Amber Rear Signals ?

Bryan Blackwell bryan at skiblack.com
Fri Aug 3 13:32:41 EDT 2018

I agree, those would look really neat on a Corvair - they remind me of my favorite Corvair tail light design, the '62.  I'm sure you could set them up with LEDs, perhaps even just replace the sockets entirely with a 3157 style.  If lenses are available, you could set them up to be both red/clear lenses and use colored bulbs to get tail/brake on top, turn/reverse below.  I wonder if any of those parts have been repopped?

--Bryan