<VV> Tail lights???

FrankDuVal corvairduval at cox.net
Fri Aug 3 22:42:08 EDT 2018

Ha!  Because the lamp is flashing, and only one is visible. Just like
all the USA cars before the 1962 model year.  insert smile face here   ggggg

And lots of cars after 1962 (including current production models) have
clear lenses with 1157 A or 1157 NA bulbs in them, which owners replace
with plain 1157s for the retro look.

Now, how do we know what those red lenses with Blue Dots are doing?
Purple means?????  Ha!

As Shakespeare said, Much Ado About Nothing.

For best safety, install  high mounted 3rd. brake light.

Frank DuVal